The Bankert Family Journey continues.......

The Bankert Family Journey continues.......
We are now back in California and loving being near family and the SUN!!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008



I created a blog for my business today so that people up here can go online and see my work. (artistichangups.blogspot.com) This is one of my framed photos of Cape Flattery, WA. that I have for sale. I'm also a part of this creative womens group called Burning Down the House. (Because we all work from our homes.....). We meet once a month to share ideas and information. I'm really learning a lot because everyone is so creative and a few of the girls are really computer savvy and one even teaches. It's really fun and exciting and we will be hosting an art show this September to show our creations.

No comments: